Let CAMPUS sponsor your community ad!
As a not-for-profit financial co-op, owned by our members, and it's in our DNA to support the organizations that help the community.
CAMPUS has partnered with local publications to offer you a chance to spread the word about your organization with sponsored ad space in local publications. That's right! We cover the cost for you to showcase your non-profit or organization.
Interested in being featured?
Use the form below to tell us a little bit about your organization.
Need a checking account with all the perks of local and digital banking? We have you covered!
Open a Free Checking Account1 and get $150!2
Free Checking Account features:
- No Monthly Fee with no minimum balance requirement1
- Free CAMPUS Online & Mobile Banking
- Free Mobile Deposits with CAMPUS mobile app
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Instant-Issue Debit Cards - receive your new card within minutes at a CAMPUS Service Center
- Debit Card Courtesy Pay: Elect to set your debit card up on Courtesy Pay, our discretionary overdraft program, which provides coverage of everyday debit card transactions due to insufficient funds
- Control your Debit Card – Download our sister app, CAMPUS Card Control
- Update your subscription payment information with our CardSwap service
- Account Alerts – receive text or email notifications for a low balance, account activity, payments and more
- Choose from four stylish designs
- Free CAMPUS and Publix Presto! ATMs. Bank at thousands of financial institutions worldwide with shared branching
- DA$HBOARD (Track spending, set goals, and even build a budget).
Must Enter Promo Code: UF150
Membership is open to students, faculty, and staff of University of Florida, UF Health, and all residents of Alachua County.3
One bonus per household. Offer not available to members with an existing CAMPUS checking account. 1. Credit approval required. Offer subject to change without notice. May not be combined with any other offer. Member must elect to receive eDocuments and deposit over $200, per month, for the first 3 months. If the requirements are met and the account remains open after 90 days, the $150 bonus will be made available to the member. $150 is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. 2. Credit approval and initial $50 opening deposit required. Member must elect to receive eDocuments. 3. Credit approval and initial deposit of $5 is required.