COVID-19 Response Updates
At CAMPUS, the health and safety of our members, employees, and the community is important to us. We are continuing to monitor the spread of COVID-19 and its impact on the communities we serve. Thank you for your patience as we take measures to keep our community healthy. CAMPUS USA Credit Union remains committed to serving our members and their families. You are our members, our owners, and part of our family, and together we will get through this national emergency.
Service Center Changes
CAMPUS is currently serving members exclusively through the drive-up and with curbside service at the following locations. Additionally, these service centers will be open on Saturdays:
- West Campus Service Center
- East Campus Service Center
- Hunter's Walk Service Center
- Jonesville Service Center
- Alachua Service Center
- Summerfield Service Center
- Lake City Service Center
- Killearn Service Center
- Heath Brook Service Center
- Ocala Service Center
- Silver Springs Service Center
- West Marion Service Center
All CAMPUS Service Centers with no drive-up tellers will be closed temporarily beginning Monday, March 23. This includes:
- Springhills Commons Service Center
- Tower Square Service Center
- Health Center Service Center
- Grand Traverse Service Center
- Mahan Village Service Center
- Governor’s Crossing Service Center
1. Please keep in mind, other institutions or ATMs may charge a fee for you to access your CAMPUS funds.
ATMs and CAMPUS Online and Mobile Banking are always open!
- Manage your accounts anytime, from anywhere.
- Transfer funds to other CAMPUS accounts or even to accounts at other financial institutions.
- Search for a specific transaction by date, dollar amount, or type.
- Pay your bills online with CAMPUS Bill Pay.
- Deposit checks easily by taking a picture from your mobile device.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
We’re in this together and we understand every member’s situation is unique. With our lobbies closed, we have additional Call Center staff standing by to help. Give us a call and let’s work together to get through this!
Foreign ATM Fees:
In an effort to provide world-class service and easy access to your funds at this time, CAMPUS will temporarily suspend charging any foreign ATM fees3.
With terms up to 24 months1 and no payments for 60 days2, a Relief Loan is an affordable loan intended to help you with expenses or loss of wages in this time of uncertainty. Members can click here to apply online.
If you find yourself in a position where you are unable to pay your loan as scheduled, please reach out to us. We remain committed to finding a solution that will work for you.
- CONSUMER LOANS (Cars, Boats, Bikes, etc): Call 800-367-6440 and press 4 for us to help you complete this process. All loans currently in good standing are eligible for a 60 Day Payment Deferment4.
- MORTGAGE and HOME EQUITY LOANS: Call 800-367-6440 and press 4 for us to help you complete this process. All loans currently in good standing are eligible for a 60 Day Payment Deferment4.
- CREDIT CARDS: All credit cards, current and in good standing, will have an automatic skip-a-payment for their April payment.
- COMMERCIAL LOANS: Call 800-367-6440 and press 4 for help with your unique situation.
1. Offer of credit is subject to credit approval. For example, a $1,500 loan with no money down at 6% for 24 months would require 23 monthly payments of $66.83 and a final payment of $66.65, finance charge of $103.74, for a total of payments of $1,603.74. The amount financed is $1,500, the APR is 6%. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. 2. Interest will accrue from date of purchase. Choosing this option will increase the total amount of interest you pay. 3. Please keep in mind, other institutions or ATMs may charge a fee for you to access your CAMPUS funds. 4. Payment deferments may only be granted on loans that are currently in good standing. Finance Charges will continue to accrue and a payment deferment will increase the total cost of your loan and may extend your maturity date.
CAMPUS USA Credit Union will never ask you to provide confidential information, such as debit or credit card numbers, PINs or Social Security numbers via email, text messages, or direct mail. Please visit our Security Center to learn more about keeping your account secure.