New Tap & Go™ Contactless Mastercard®, with Zero Liability protection¹ brings peace of mind for all your everyday purchases.
CAMPUS Members have already started receiving their CAMPUS Mastercard debit & credit cards. The new cards are being issued in waves now through June to all cardholders, so rest assured if you have not received your new card yet, it’s on its way!
With contactless CAMPUS debit or credit Mastercards, you will enjoy immediate access to enhanced benefits, including Mastercard ID Theft ProtectionTM and Zero Liability Protection1, making your new CAMPUS Debit or Credit Card even safer than before!
Great New Benefits2
- Contactless Tap & Go™ technology
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™
- Zero Liability protection1 for unauthorized purchases
- Mastercard Global Service™
- Mastercard Airport Concierge™
Uninterrupted Account Access
Purchases will continue to be deducted from your existing account, just like before.
- Worldwide acceptance at over 52 million places
- Chip Technology
- No annual fee
*Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.us/zeroliability. Contact CAMPUS USA CU for complete terms and conditions or call 1-800-MASTERCARD for assistance. Applicable to U.S. cardholders only. Valid for CAMPUS Mastercard.
1. Why are you replacing my existing card?
Your new Mastercard will help us to serve you better by providing you with added benefits you can use every day.
2. Is there any cost to me?
No, your new card will have no annual fee, just like the card it replaces.
3. Will my PIN remain the same?
For security purposes, you must select a PIN during activation.
4. Who can tell me more?
If you have other questions, inquire at any service center or give us a call at 800-367-6440.
5. If I have multiple accounts, will each cardholder on the account(s) receive a new card?
Yes. Each cardholder will receive a new card.
6. If I receive more than one debit card, how will I be able to tell which checking account it is linked to?
Give us a call at 800-367-6440 and a representative will be happy to assist you.
7. Is there an easy way to update my debit or credit card number with merchants who automatically bill my existing card?
You can use CAMPUS CardSwap in CAMPUS Online Banking to update your card with the most popular streaming, subscription, and eCommerce merchants including Netflix, Amazon, Starbucks and more!
8. Will my rates or fees change in any way with my new credit card?
No, the interest rates and other credit card terms outlined in your Cardholder Agreement will remain unchanged.
1. Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details.
2. Certain restrictions apply. See Guide to Benefits for details.
All third party trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated, used pursuant to a license.