Free Checking Account
Every busy adult needs a checking account with perks and convenience. When you open your Free Checking Account2 at CAMPUS, you are equipped with everything you need to access your money anywhere, anytime.
- $150 Cash Bonus1 – Get a cash bonus when you open your Free Checking Account2
- FREE – No monthly fee with no minimum balance requirement when you enroll in eDocuments2
- Online Banking and Mobile App – The CAMPUS Mobile App fits your busy lifestyle, offering fast access to your account balances, transaction history, and of course, Mobile Deposit!
- Instant-issue debit cards – Pick your card design and your PIN – we will do the rest! When you open your account at a CAMPUS Service Center, within a few minutes your new card is printed and in your wallet.
- Control your Debit Card – Download our sister app, CAMPUS Card Control, to turn your debit card on/off, set travel notifications, view card transactions, and more.
- Update your subscription payment information easily – Netflix, Hulu, App Store, Google Play, and Amazon are just a few subscriptions that are often tied to your debit card. Use our Online Banking feature, CardSwap, to update your payment information all in one place!
- Convenient and Free ATM Access – All CAMPUS and Publix Presto! ATMs are completely free when you use your CAMPUS Debit Card. Plus, over 30,000 Free Co-Op Shared ATMs available across the country.
- Account Alerts – Sign up to receive text alerts or email notifications for a low balance, account activity, payments and more.
- Text Banking – Get your balance or account history quickly without ever opening an app on your phone, just text a code and get an instant response!
Must Enter Promo Code: CF150
Membership is open to students, faculty and staff of the College of Central Florida, as well as all residents of Marion County.3
One bonus per household. Offer not available to members with an existing CAMPUS checking account. 1. Credit approval required. Offer subject to change without notice. May not be combined with any other offer. Member must elect to receive eDocuments and deposit over $200, per month, for the first 3 months. If the requirements are met and the account remains open after 90 days, the $150 bonus will be made available to the member. $150 is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. 2. Credit approval and initial $50 opening deposit required. Member must elect to receive eDocuments. 3. Credit approval and initial deposit of $5 is required.