CAMPUS USA Credit Union membership is available to the following:
- People who live, work, or go to school in, and businesses/other entities located in Alachua, Citrus, Clay, Columbia, Duval, Gadsden, Gilchrist, Hernando, Hillsborough, Jefferson, Lake, Leon, Levy, Madison, Marion, Nassau, Orange, Pasco, Polk, Seminole, Sumter, Suwannee, Taylor, and Wakulla counties.
- Immediate family members of existing CAMPUS USA Credit Union members.
- Current students and alumni of the University of Florida
- Employees of the University of Florida, UF Health, UF Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS), and Florida Farm Bureau Federation
- Members of the following organizations/groups:
- University of Florida Alumni Association
- Humane Society of Marion County, Inc.
- AAA South/The Auto Club Group
- Matheson History Museum
CAMPUS USA Credit Union was originally chartered in 1935 as Gainesville Florida Campus Federal Credit Union, and was the first credit union on a U.S. College Campus. In 1994, we changed our name to Your Campus Federal Credit Union before converting to a State of Florida charter under our current name; CAMPUS USA Credit Union.
CAMPUS serves over 125,000 members from all over the world. As a not-for-profit cooperative, we are owned by our members. So at CAMPUS, you’re not just a member – you own the place! Profits are returned to our member-owners in the form of no- and low-fee financial services and best-of-market rates on deposits and loans. Since our members own CAMPUS, we can never be bought, nor can we merge with another institution without our members’ approval.
Our Mission and Vision
Our Mission: Our mission is to be the leader in the markets we serve by providing exemplary service and exceptional value to our members.
Our Vision: Empowering employees to make a positive difference in the financial lives of our members and in the communities we serve. We want to be the financial institution that our members choose first, use the most, and grow with throughout their lives.
Board of Directors
Your Board of Directors is a group of volunteers that represents the membership and act as your voice in all credit union matters. Each member of the board is a member and owner of the credit union, just like you.
|• Ruben Ramos, Chair||• Dr. Paula Welch, Vice Chair|
|• Jay Hutto, Secretary||• Keith Birkett|
|• Mark Waldorf||• Prince Hinson|
|• Ruby Puckett|
The Board welcomes your comments and suggestions on credit union matters. If there is anything you would like to share with the Board of Directors, please click here to email us. Thanks for Counting on CAMPUS.
Connect with the CAMPUS Corner Blog for helpful advice, how-to's, and CAMPUS announcements...
Check out our most recent quarterly newsletter for important dates, announcements, and promotions.