Two ways to pay from a non-CAMPUS account.
- To add an external account click on ‘Transactions’ in the navigation menu in CAMPUS Online Banking, then click on ‘Add External Account’ and follow the instructions. You will need your financial institution’s routing number and your account number to get started. Once your account has been verified, you will be able transfer funds to your CAMPUS Savings or Checking account to make your loan payment each month.
- To make a CAMPUS USA Credit Union loan payment from a non-CAMPUS account, simply click on the "Make a Payment" button below to go to our secure payment system (fees apply). Credit card payments must be made through CAMPUS Online Banking.
For help, call or visit one of our convenient service centers. To sign up for automatic payments you will need to provide the routing number and account number from which your payment will be withdrawn from each month.
CAMPUS Online Banking
- See all your CAMPUS Accounts
- Easily transfer funds
- Search to find specific transactions
- Chat from the mobile or tablet app