Business services that offer solutions.
|Business eChecking||Business Checking Plus||Capital Business Checking|
|Checking Summary||A simple and economical checking account with electronic services. Giving you access to your account information quickly and easily, on your time.||More flexible than our Business eChecking, this interest bearing checking account is perfect if you make more transactions and carry a higher monthly balance!||Our highest yielding business checking account features unlimited check writing, plus standard conveniences like a free debit card and free online banking (with downloads to Quicken)!|
|Average Monthly Balance Required||$1,0001 otherwise $15 monthly fee||$2,5001 otherwise $15 monthly fee||$25,0001 otherwise $25 monthly fee|
|Interest on Checking||No||0.05%2 APY when AMB $2,500+||0.15%3 APY when AMB $25,000+|
|CAMPUS Online & Mobile Banking||Required||Optional||Optional|
|No Monthly Fee Debit Card||Required||Optional||Optional|
|Free Electronic Monthly Statements||Required||Optional||Optional|
|Paper Statements||Not Available||$3 per month||$3 per month|
|Cleared Checks||15 per month, $0.15 for every check thereafter||50 per month, $0.15 for every check thereafter||Unlimited|
|1. Average Monthly Balance requirement waived on business accounts with an active loan. 2. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change as determined by the Credit Union’s Board of Directors. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. 3. If Average Monthly Balance falls below $25,000 Business Checking Plus limits apply. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change as determined by the Credit Union’s Board of Directors. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.|
Select Employer Groups
Make CAMPUS your financial institution!
CAMPUS is a full service financial institution that will offer your business and your employees best-of-market rates and low- or no-fee financial products and services. Give your employees a valuable benefit that won’t cost you a penny!
Benefits for our Select Employer Groups:
- We will provide periodic loan or deposit specials to employees and provide World-Class Service and Best-of-Market Rates to empower your employees to reach their full financial potential.
- CAMPUS can host financial education seminars and “Lunch and Learns” periodically or by request on topics such as financial education, investment services, credit card services, and other topics that are beneficial to your employees’ personal financial needs.
- Provide marketing materials (i.e. brochures, flyers, payroll stuffers, etc) to your employees.
- Work with your organization to implement value added benefits to your credit union relationship.
- Designate a CAMPUS Service Center Manager as your “Credit Union Coordinator” to be at your service when you need our assistance.
Your business can Count on CAMPUS to save you money on Merchant Services! Through our partnership with Heritage Payment Solutions, we’re happy to offer low-cost VISA® and Mastercard® payment processing at your store front, mobile, or online point of sale!
CAMPUS Member-Only Benefits:
- No Contract or cancellation fees
- No Application Fee
- Fixed Interchange pricing
- Use your existing equipment*
*There is a $50 fee to re-program existing equipment.