Mobile Deposits – Step by Step
How to Use CAMPUS Mobile Deposit (step-by-step)
- Log in to the CAMPUS Mobile App on your mobile device
- Tap the “Mobile Deposits” icon
- Select the account into which you want the funds deposited and enter the amount of your check, tap “Capture Image”
- Follow these tips to ensure your deposit is a success:
- Always endorse your check
- Print "For Mobile Deposit Only at CAMPUS USA CU" above or below your signature*
- Take the photo in a well-lit area
- Lay your check on a dark surface
- Keep your paper check for at least 90 days
- Follow the on-screen, step-by-step instructions to take a photo of the front and back of your check
- Confirm the deposit details and tap “Submit Deposit” if you wish to deposit the check
- Deposit will be 'pending' until funds are made available, typically within the hour
*This restriction prevents the check from being deposited at another financial institution and helps to protect both you and CAMPUS from fraud. If your check does not contain this phrase, then your mobile deposit will be rejected.
1. New depositor with no mobile deposit made in 90 days or more. One bonus per account per member. Bonus will be deposited into account in which the mobile deposit was successfully made within two business days. Mobile deposits that are rejected do not qualify for the bonus.