Who Can Become a CAMPUS USA Credit Union Member?
CAMPUS USA Credit Union membership is available to the following:
- People who live, work, or go to school in, and businesses/other entities located in Alachua, Citrus, Clay, Columbia, Duval, Gadsden, Gilchrist, Hernando, Hillsborough, Jefferson, Lake, Leon, Levy, Madison, Marion, Nassau, Orange, Pasco, Polk, Seminole, Sumter, Suwannee, Taylor, and Wakulla counties.
- Immediate family members of existing CAMPUS USA Credit Union members.
- Current students and alumni of the University of Florida
- Employees of the University of Florida, UF Health, UF Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS), and Florida Farm Bureau Federation
- Members of the following organizations/groups:
- University of Florida Alumni Association
- Humane Society of Marion County, Inc.
- AAA South/The Auto Club Group
- Matheson History Museum
- Our Shared Branching network makes banking easy no matter where you are! Members have access to over 5,000 branches and over 70,000 surcharge-free conveniently located ATMs all over the world.
- Member service that exceeds your expectations. See what our members have to say about their experience at CAMPUS:
- Earn rewards on everyday purchases with a CAMPUS Platinum Rewards Mastercard®.
- Members can use their CAMPUS debit or credit card in their mobile wallet using Apple Pay™, Google Pay™, or Samsung Pay™. Make purchases with a simple touch, either in apps or in stores at thousands of retailers nationwide.*
*Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Money Management & Advice
- Financial Tools
- Loan and Savings Calculators
- Personal Financial Management Tool available through CAMPUS Online Banking
- CAMPUS Online & Mobile Banking makes banking easy to manage right from the palm of your hand!
- Text banking for quick balance inquiries, account notifications, transfers and more!
- The CAMPUS Corner Blog provides news, advice and tips on relevant topics.
- CAMPUS Members are eligible for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation with our CAMPUS Investment & Trust Services Advisors.
Perks & Freebies
- Online Bill Pay
- Free Checking¹
- Free eDocuments (including eStatements)
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free Notary Services
- Free insurance quotes through our partner, Quorum Insurance
- Discounts exclusively for credit union members
- Send money with Zelle® for free²
- Free Instant-Issue Debit Cards
- One Free Bank-Check Per Day
- Financial Education & Investment Seminars – members are the first to know about our educational seminars!
- Members get special savings on TurboTax & H&R Block
1. Credit approval and initial $50 opening deposit is required. Member must elect to receive eDocuments. 2. U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes and generally do not incur transaction fees.