CAMPUS Online and Mobile Banking FAQ
Do I need to enroll for online banking?
All new CAMPUS Members will be required to enroll in Online and Mobile Banking and agree to the terms and conditions in order to access their accounts online or the mobile banking app. To get started, just click the Enroll/Login box at the top of this page. If you have trouble please contact us at 800-367-6440 and press 1.
When I enter my account number it won’t let me register. What should I do?
If you cannot access CAMPUS Online and Mobile Banking please call 800-367-6440 and press 1.
Do I have to retrieve a Secure Access Code each time I try to access Online Banking?
No, if you are accessing online banking from a personal/trusted computer, register that device and you will no longer have to retrieve a Secure Access Code when accessing Online Banking from that device.
You will have to retrieve a Secure Access Code each time you try to Login to Online Banking from a device that is not registered.
What if I can’t remember my password?
After entering an incorrect password in the login box, you will be re-directed to a new page. On that page, click the “Forgot Your Password?” link just above the 'Log In' button. Enter your User ID to receive a new Secure Access Code and reset your password.
How do I change my password to Online and Mobile Banking?
From the Home Page (Account Summary) click on Settings in the left side navigation menu. From that menu, select Security Preferences and then Change password.
Why am a being asked for a Secure Access Code if I have already registered my computer?
Please make sure your computer allows cookies. You can check this in your browser settings. You may also need to add "secure.campuscu.com" to your trusted sites list. If you're still having trouble please call 800-367-6440 and press 1.
- Microsoft Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.10.
- Available browser updates applied for improved security that provides anti-virus and spyware protection.
- An internet connection with a minimum of 1 Mbps download speed.
Note: Q2 will end support for Microsoft Internet Explorer on April 7, 2020. After this date, Q2 will no longer fix bugs specific to IE11. Users may be blocked from accessing online banking through IE11 based on the FI's configuration.
- Cable, Digital Subscriber Line (DSL), or Integrated Services for Digital Network (ISDN) Internet connection. (Dial-up connections are not supported).
Note: Satellite connections often have more difficulty supporting encrypted, Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) applications. Since our Online Banking system is HTTPS-encrypted for the safety of your financial information, some satellite cable connections may exhibit slow responses.
- PC Browser Compatibility
|Google Chrome 82 and later||Recommended|
|Mozilla Firefox 76 and later||Supported|
- Mac Browser Compatibility
|Browser||Mac OS X 10.10-10.15|
|Google Chrome 82 and later||Supported|
|Mozilla Firefox 76 and later||Supported|
Can I use this on my phone/tablet?
Absolutely. Our online banking system will provide you the ability to bank anytime, anywhere, from any device—conveniently and securely. You can download the app on any Android or Apple device, and it will provide a consistent experience with banking from your desktop.
The following are required to access the CAMPUS Mobile App:
- A valid email address and telephone number
- The Online Banking App will function best when the GPS or native mapping app (also known as Location Services) is enabled
- Android Compatibility
|Android 5.x and later||X|
- Apple IOS Compatibility
|iOS 11.X||Limited Support|
- Mobile Connectivity
Note: Devices that do not have Location Services or native mapping applications do not support branch/ATM location functionality
- A mobile device with a rear-facing camera is required to deposit checks with the mobile remote deposit capture functionality in the CAMPUS Mobile App. The following table provides camera resolution compatibility for CAMPUS Mobile Banking.
Mobile Deposit Capture Compatibility
|Less than 1.9 megapixels||Not Compatible|
|1.9-4.9 megapixels||Not Compatible|
|5 megapixels or higher||Compatible|
End-users can use Fingerprint Login, Touch ID, or Face ID to log in to the mobile banking app.
The Fingerprint Login feature is based on the fingerprint API introduced with Android M (Marshmallow). Some Samsung and Nexus phones do not support Android's API, even though they include the hardware on the phone. These devices are not supported by Q2’s Fingerprint Login feature.
Samsung and Nexus now provide APIs that allow Q2 to provide Fingerprint Login for these phones, but this would be a future development. Fingerprint Login is currently only available for login authentication on eligible Android devices. It is a free feature, pending the following operating system, hardware, and release requirements:
- Samsung Galaxy S7 or later
- Nexus 7 or later
- Google Pixel first generation or later
- End-user registration with Fingerprint at the device level
Touch ID and Face ID are only available for login authentication on supported Apple iOS devices and require end-user registration of the feature at the device level.
Online Bill Pay FAQ
How do I view my Online Bill Pay History?
Log in to CAMPUS Online or Mobile Banking and click on “Transactions.” Select “Bill Pay” and then select “Payment Activity”.
When are my Bill Payments processed?
Payments made before 3pm EST Monday – Friday will be processed the same day. Payments made after 3pm EST will be processed the next business day.
Mobile Deposit FAQ
How do I deposit a check?
Mobile Check Deposit is only available in the CAMPUS Mobile App available for free in the App Store® or Google Playᵀᴹ. Once you log into the app, tap on Mobile Deposit icon and follow the instructions.
Is there a cut-off time for external transfers?
Yes. Any bill payments, mobile deposits, or external transfers made after 3pm EST will be processed the next business day.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Funds Transfers FAQ
How do I transfer funds?
From the Home Page (Account Summary) click on Transactions, in the left side navigation menu. From that menu, select:
- Funds Transfer to transfer funds between to CAMPUS USA Credit Union accounts in your name
- Member to Member to transfer funds from your CAMPUS USA Credit Union account to another CAMPUS USA Credit Union member’s account. You can select to make a single, one time, transfer or to link the two accounts so you can transfer at your convenience whenever you like.
- You must know the transfer to account number and suffix and the first three letters of the member’s last name.
- Add External Account to transfer from your CAMPUS USA Credit Union account to an account at another institution. Follow the steps on that page to verify your account.
How do I view an existing funds transfer?
On the Home Page (Account Summary) click on Transactions, in the left side navigation menu, then select Activity Center and choose from Single Transactions, Recurring Transactions, or Mobile Deposit Checks from the tabs across the top of the page.
I used to use Pop Money to send money to other people, I don't see Pop Money in New Online Banking?
Our latest update to our bill pay system offers P2P (Person to Person) Payments, and it's better than Pop Money because there is no fee! Just click on "add a payee" and select either "person" or "company."
Can I use Online Banking to change my address?
Yes, send a Secure Message by clicking on the Messages button in the left side navigation. From there click the 'New Conversation' button on the top right of the screen to send a Secure Message to a CAMPUS representative. To respond or delete a Secure Message, just click on the icons at the top right of the message (just below the 'New Conversation' button.
Can I hide /remove accounts from my Account Summary screen?
No, you cannot hide/remove accounts from your Account Summary screen yourself, however we will be happy to do it for you. Please contact us at 800-367-6440 and press 1.
How do I search for a single transaction?
On the Home Page (account summary) click on the account you would like to search. From that Account Details page, you can click the 'Show Filters' to search that account for a particular transaction. Otherwise, you can scroll down the page to see your recent transactions.
How do I view and print a check image?
On the Home page (account summary) click on the account you would like to search. From that Account Details page, you can click the 'Show Filters' link and enter a check number or range of check numbers you would like to search. Otherwise, you can scroll down the page to see your recent transactions. When you identify the item you would like to view click on the item to view a description. Click on the check to view the item and select print.
How do I contact you if I have a question?
There are two ways to contact us from within Online and Mobile Banking.
- Live Chat is available during regular CAMPUS USA Credit Union business hours. During those times the 'CHAT NOW' button will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Send a Secure Message by clicking on the Messages button in the left side navigation. From there click the 'New Conversation' button on the top right of the screen to send a Secure Message to a CAMPUS representative. To respond or delete a Secure Message, just click on the icons at the top right of the message (just below the 'New Conversation' button.
Or call us at 800-367-6440 and press 1! Our call center representatives are available to answer your questions:
Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm
Saturday, 9am - 2pm
How do I change the way I view my accounts on the Home Page (Account Summary)?
From the Home Page (Account Summary) click on Settings in the left side navigation menu. From that menu, select Account Preferences. Here you can enter an Account Nickname (ex: 'My Primary Checking') as well as change the order in which you see your accounts on the Home Page (Account Summary).
How do I access my CAMPUS Credit Card in Online Banking?
Locate the 'Credit Cards' tab on the left side navigation menu. If it is the first time visiting new credit card site you will need to enroll your credit card.