1. Do I need any special software to use eDocuments?
If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, you're all set. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can click here for your free download.
2. Does it matter what browser I use to access the web site?
Any up-to-date browser should work. We recommend Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
3. How will I know when my registration has been completed?
Once you've completed the registration process you will receive an email confirming your successful registration.
4. How will I know when I have an eDocument available to be viewed?
You will receive an email notification whenever a new eDocument is available for viewing.
5. Can I print my documents out?
You can print your documents as well as save them to your hard drive.
6. How long will my documents be available for viewing?
eDocuments will remain available for viewing for 24 months after they have been posted.
7. What do I do if my email address changes?
Update your email address in CAMPUS Online and Mobile Banking by clicking on the “Settings” tab and then selecting “Manage Contact Info.” Updating your email address will update your communications and eDocuments email preferences within 24 hours.
8. Can I receive paper documents and eDocuments?
During enrollment, you can elect to receive your documents electronically or by mail. If you choose mail, you will be able to view your documents electronically as well. Please keep in mind that there is a paper statement fee if you choose to receive it by mail.
9. Can I choose which documents I want to receive electronically?
You can’t choose which documents you receive electronically, however, you can select which accounts you wish to receive as eDocuments and/or paper documents. You have the ability to print any eDocument for your personal records.
10. Why isn't there a link to my eDocuments in the email I received?
For your protection, we require that you log in to CAMPUS Online Banking to view your eDocuments.
11. Will all CAMPUS communication show as an eDocument?
CAMPUS communications such as your account statements, notices, billing statements, and other documents will be shown as an eDocument. Your CAMPUS tax forms will be sent out by mail.
12. I got an error message while trying to view a document. It says "There was an error processing a page. A font contains a bad CMap/Encoding". What does this mean?
You are using an old version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, and need to upgrade to version 4 or higher. Adobe recommends that you first uninstall any older version of Acrobat Reader prior to installing the updated version. Once this has been done you should be able to view your eStatements with no problems. Click here to get the latest version.
13. What do I do if I'm having trouble viewing my documents?
Recent changes to your operating system software such as upgrades, downloads, and/or system enhancements can affect your PC's ability to connect with secure sites and view PDF documents including our eStatement site. We recommend trying the following steps:
- Verify that you are current on all system updates.
- Un-install and re-install Adobe Acrobat Reader. http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
- Ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of your browser.
- Some pop-up blocker and firewall programs may prevent access to eDocuments. If you utilize these types of applications, you may need to disable certain features of the programs in order to access your eDocuments.