Use your CAMPUS Visa® Platinum or Platinum Rewards credit card and CAMPUS Visa Debit Card with Apple Pay™. It’s the easy, secure way to pay with new Touch ID Apple devices. Once you’re enrolled in Apple Pay, you can make purchases and check out with a simple touch of your finger, either in apps with your iPhone 6, iPad Mini 3 or iPad Air 2, or in stores with your iPhone 6 at hundreds of thousands of retailers nationwide.
When you complete a transaction using your CAMPUS credit or debit card with Apple Pay:
- Your name, card number, and security code stay private
- You don't give your physical card to anyone
- Apple doesn't share your actual card numbers with retailers
- The retailer receives only a transaction-specific code to process your payment
Because the payment code can only be used once, your accounts are better protected against fraud. And if there is a fraudulent charge, Visa's Zero Liability Policy protects you!
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
1. Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. For more information, visit http://usa.visa.com/personal/security/visa_security_program/zero_liability.html.