Friday Five: July 28, 2017
We knew you would like these 5 things we are digging today. Enjoy!
1. Tool of the Day – There are nearly 30,000 ATMs and 5,000+ credit union shared branches in the CO-OP network. That's super cool because that means if you are a member at a credit union you have access to your account from all over the U.S. and some International locations. That's better than a BANK. See the closest ATM or Shared Branch using the CO-OP Locator Tool.
2. Quote of the Day “The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.” ― Napoleon Hill
3. Fun Fact If you’re offered $100,000 cash up front or a penny that’s doubled every day for a 31-day month, go with Abe Lincoln. Start with a penny and double its sum every day and you’ll accrue a lump sum of $10,737,418.23 at the end of a 31-day month. Source: AARP
4. Warm Fuzzies When CAMPUS USA Credit Union lent our Billionth Dollar in loans, we decided to pay off the loan that got us to that milestone. See the members' reactions when we told them they didn't owe us any more money!
5. Get Crafty Check out these fun and creative ways to give money as a gift. If you don't have the time or skills to make some of these cool cash projects, we have money envelopes upon request!
Have a happy weekend!
By Campus USA at 28 Jul 2017, 16:38 PM